Historical Research on Drug Policy
- Federal Court Decisions 1970-1979
- What We Have Forgotten About Pot - The New York Times, December 13, 1970
- Marihuana: A Signal of Misunderstanding, US National Commission on Marihuana and Drug Abuse, 1972
- Consumers Union Report on Licit and Illicit Drugs, 1972
- Drive to Curb Drugs Gets No. 1 Priority - US News and World Report - April 3, 1972
- Canadian Government Commission of Inquiry into the Non-Medical Use of Drugs, 1972
- Drug Abuse in America, Problem in Perspective, US National Commission on Marihuana and Drug Abuse, 1973
- Agency of Fear, by Edward Jay Epstein -- The story of the origins of the Drug Enforcement Administration in the Nixon White House.
- High in America, by Patrick Anderson -- The story of the origins of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws and the marijuana law reform movement.
- 1977 Senate Hearing on MKULTRA - on the CIAs experiments with LSD and other drugs during the 1950s.
Contents | Feedback | Search | DRCNet Home Page | Join DRCNet
DRCNet Library | Schaffer Library | Historical Research